To showcase Toon Boom Harmony 20’s stylistic flexibility and features, Toon Boom invited seven artists and teams to produce a demo pack, each contributing scenes inspired by a short prompt. These teams were drawn from both the Toon Boom Ambassador Program and our international community, and were given total creative freedom on their scenes. Their work illustrates endless possibilities with Harmony 20’s improved drawing and colouring tools as well as a host of new features.
New features in Harmony 20:
• The smoothest texture deformation with the Weighted-Deform Node.
• Create depth, volume, and more realistic animations with new Lighting & Shading.
• Advanced color management environments and effects give artists and studios full control over the accuracy of their project’s colours from initial illustration to final export.
• New colour effects nodes: colour curves, colour levels, gamma and colour-fade.
• Drawing and creativity live hand-in-hand and snapping Alignment Guides make it faster & easier.
• Drawing improvements made for animation artists make animation creation quicker and easier.
• Learn more about Harmony
• System requirements for Harmony
• Learn more about Storyboard Pro
• System requirements for Storyboard Pro
*Refunds are not available for Toon Boom licenses
*Licenses must be ordered by January 24th, 2021
*Licenses will be distributed after the winter/spring class session begins. All Toon Boom license orders will be submitted to our contact at Toon Boom on January 25th, 2021. Students will receive licenses approximately ten days later. If your student would like to begin playing with the software now, I recommend getting the 21 day free trial here on this webpage. It will work until they receive their student license.